Tuesday, April 23, 2013

The Burial Mound of Gilliard Wolfclan [One-Page Dungeon]


I missed it last year, but this year I wanted to make sure I entered the One Page Dungeon Contest.

The Burial Mound of Gilliard Wolfclan is a short adventure for a handful of newbie characters that I've run in a couple different systems. I had fun redrawing the maps in that crazy isometric style. More importantly, the adventure includes an introduction by my favorite NPC, Old Tooley!

You can see some of the maps right on this here blog post, I've shared the entire dungeon over on Google Drive.

(EDIT: And already I find some typos that needed fixed. Well, they are fixed now!)

"I'm the oldest, tooleyest guy here!"




2 comments:

  1. Hey, FYI - I ran this 1 page dungeon at Wintercon in MI last weekend. The players really enjoyed it and I had fun running it. Ran it in D&D 5e. I also recreated your opening hill scene in 3D. There is a picture of it in my twitter photos. My account is @prshiner. Thanks for writing & drawing out such a cool little dungeon!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That mock-up of the mound looks great! I'm glad you enjoyed the adventure and hope you forgive the late reply.

      Delete