Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Crypts of Dunharrow [Mini-Map "Monday"]

So what with the three-day weekend and all, I lost track of what day it was and totally forgot that yesterday was Monday. So yep, this week's map is late.

Anyhoo...

Down in the ancient kingdom of Dunharrow, the kings of old were buried in crypts carved into the sides of holy mountains. Centuries have come and gone since the fall of Dunharrow. Now, it looks like somethings from bellow the earth have dug up and broke into the crypts. The ghosts of the kings no longer rest easy. It's time for some heroes to step in.





1 comment:

  1. I've adopted this as a dungeon day exploration for me and my friends. The Ophidian coil next and then on to the miser's mine. All are just what my small intrepid band needs after a long a serious dungeon crawl

    ReplyDelete