Monday, January 13, 2014

Palace of the Penguin Prince [Mini-Map Monday]

Oh the irony. After my post about how I've managed to put out a map every week without fail, I failed last week. The Polar Vortex knocked out my internet for a few days, then I got a wicked head cold. Ah well.

So here's the Palace of the Penguin Prince.

Way down south, in the Snowlands, Prince Swanky of the Penguinoids makes his home. His palace is guarded by a deep moat filled with razor sharp icicles. The keep's walls are fortified with glacial ice, and secret tunnels lead to hidden vaults. Vicious saber-toothed walruses are kept in secure pens. Of course, there's a haberdashery, to keep the penguinoids stocked with top hats.



Penguinoid
No. Enc: 1d8 (5d8)
Alignment:  Neutral
Movement: 60' (20), Ice Slide 120' (40'), Swim 120' (40')
AC: 6
Hit Dice: 1+1
Attacks: 1 (black powder pistol)
Damage: 2d4
Save: Halfling 1
Morale: 8
Horde Class: XX
XP: 15


No comments:

Post a Comment