Tuesday, March 18, 2014

MORE Funkadelic Frankenstein for FAE

I talked about Funky Frank a couple of month ago. I've continued to work on the project as time allows, and I get more excited about it which each new development. Bellow you'l find the stunt options for the remaining monster types. My next step will be to fully describe each monster type and discus what kinds of benefits and drawbacks come from having Aspects related to them.


Blob
Because I am made of jelly, I get +2 to when I forcefully defend against blunt trauma.


Because I am made of jelly, I get +2 to Carefully Overcome Obstacles when my malleable form comes in handy.


Because I can exude lots of pseudopods, I get +2 when I Forcefully attack groups of nameless mooks in close combat.



Killbot
Because I am armor plated, once per session I can ignore all stress from any one attack.


Because I have built-in machine guns, I get +2 when I Quickly Attack a group of nameless extras.  


Because I am a hulking mechanical monster, I get +2 when I Forcefully Attack in a social conflict though pure intimidation.



Skeleton
Because I am fleshless, I get +2 when I quickly defend against blades and bullets.


Because I am quick and light on my feet bones, once per session I can choose to go first in any exchange.


Because am very thin and can detach my bones, I get +2 when I carefully Overcome Obstacles when I am trying to get into or out of tight places.



Zombie
Because I can eat brains, once per session, I can recall the last memories of the person whose brain I just ate.


Because you can’t keep me out forever, I get +2 when I forcefully overcome obstacles when I’m trying to get somewhere I shouldn’t be.


Because I’m already dead, I can take an extra minor physical consequence.



Mummy
Because I can wrap people up in my animated bandages, I get +2 when I quickly Create an Advantage, when I try and put “Entangled” or a similar aspect on an opponent.


Because I possess an aura of kingship, I get a +2 when I flashily Overcome Obstacles in social conflicts.


Because I am solar powered, once per session I can instantly remove a minor consequence by standing fully in the sunlight.



Mothman
Because I can see in four dimensions, once per session I can automatically see through or inside any solid object.


Because I can flutter about on my wings, I get +2 when I Quickly Overcome Obstacles where flying would be useful.


Because I produce friendly pheromones, I get +2 when I sneakily Create an Advantage when I make a first impression.



Troll
Because I can regenerate my flesh, Once per session I can automatically clear out my stress track.


Because I have a sense of smell that can’t be beat, I get +2 when I carefully overcome obstacles when my sensitive nose would be an asset.


Because I have pebbly, stony skin, I get +2 when I forcefully defend against attacks with weapons.



Sasquatch
Because I am quiet and good at camouflage, I get +2 when I Sneakily Create an Advantage when I am trying to remain unseen.


Because you wouldn't like me when I’m angry, once per session, as long as I currently suffer a consequence, when I force someone to take a physical consequence I can force them to take a consequence one step higher.


Because my people have good publicity, I get +2 when I carefully Create an Advantage when dealing with humans.



Goblin
Because I am small and wily, I get +2 when I quickly defend against attacks from opponents larger than me.


Because I can disappear in the blink of an eye, once per session I can leave any scene, even in the middle of conflict.

Because I have a knack for tinkering, I get a +2 when I cleverly Create an Advantage when building, repairing, or modifying machinery.

No comments:

Post a Comment