Monday, August 19, 2013

We Won an Ennie for Hobomancer!

Wow! WOW!
And I'm truly and utterly stunned and delighted!

Hobomancer, a book am very proud to have helped develop, won the silver Ennie for Best Electronic Book this weekend at Gencon. All of us Hex Games guys were excited to be nominated and amazed that we actually got the silver (Deadlands: Last Sons deservedly got the gold).

It was a thrilling and exhausting four days at Gencon. I'm still recovering. I'll have a more in-depth rundown of the convention tomorrow. But for now I'd like to thank the Ennie judges for considering us and give a great big "Thanks guys, y'all are awesome!" to everyone who voted for Hobomancer. Also, a great big "Congratulations!" to all the other winners this weekend! Huzzah!

Oh, and I'll try to get a map up later tonight.

Behold! Leighton "Laser Ponies" Connor accepts the Ennie for Hobomancer!

2 comments: