Here's a thing I put together for my now-ended LotFP game. I never got a chance to use it. It's been on my Patreon since July, but now I'm sharing it with the wider world. The prices below assume a silver standard. Yes, they are expensive, perhaps more than they should be. Adjust according to your game's economy and how much poison usage you want.
Black Dougal was a thief and dungeon adventurer, way back in Times of Old. He was famously unlucky. A poison needle put an end to his adventuring career, as well as his life, but that didn’t stop his entrepreneurial spirit!
Black Dugal is now undead and operates a profitable poison shoppe down in the Ghoul Market. Gasp, Poison! stocks exotic toxins from across the Nameless World, catering to a discerning clientele.
Popular poisons are listed below. Prices are per dose, with a silver standard.
- Blackadder: Injury; Save or 4d6 CON damage. (1500sp)
- Iocane Powder: Injury, ingestion, contact, inhalation; colorless, odorless, dissolves instantly in water; Save or die in 2d4 rounds. (2000sp)
- Spiderbite: Injury; Save or paralysis for 1d4 turns. (1000sp)
- Red Rage: Injury, ingested; Save or berserker rage for 3d6 rounds. Victim makes pressing melee attacks (+2 to hit, -4 AC) against closest target each round. (750sp)
- Demoncap: Injury, ingested, contact; save or suffer nightmarish hallucinations. 2d6 WIS damage, and confused (as spell) for 1d4 turns. On save, disadvantage on all rolls for 1d4 rounds. (1000sp)
- Sandman: Ingested, inhaled; Save or deep sleep for 2d4 turns. (1000sp)
- Slugwort: Injury; Slowed for 2d6 rounds. (600sp)
- Venombane: Ingested, injected; Allows new save to resist poison if taken within 1 turn of exposure. (500sp)