Thursday, February 28, 2019

Brad McDevitt joins Draugr & Draculas


Draugr & Draculas reached it's $500 funding goal in just under 15 hours! That's awesome and very humbling! Thanks to everyone who pledged and spread the word!

I hadn't originally planned on doing any stretch goals, but I got such a positive response, I decided to add one to bring on another friend and and artist.

I'm happy to announce that if the campaign tops $750, I will be able to commission art from the 
lauded Bradley K. McDevitt of Dungeon Crawl Classics and NightLife fame. Brad and I have been friends for 20 years, and I'm very excited to bring him on board to class the joint up with some sweet Lady Bathory art. Thanks, Brad!

Brads a creative machine, and I'm eager to see what he puts together for this. As of this writing, we're just $75 away from meeting this goal. Let's do this, gang!

Example of Brad's stuff

No comments:

Post a Comment